Tuesday, February 8, 2011

embarrasing moment

     My most embarassing moment was as public as any can get. I was in Mankato for a hockey game; it was the third period and we led the home team opponents by one. The puck was frozen to the left of the opposing goaltender, our coach decided to change lines and get fresh legs on the ice. He looked down to the coach in charge of the offensive half of the game and gave him the signal to send out our line. Stepping onto the ice we glided down to the faceoff circle.
       I circled aroud the top of the the poind like a shark searching for prey. As I lined up for the puck drop I suddenly lost my footing and without warning i fell flat on my as*! MY stomach sank, i looked up only to see the referee laughing, he about to fall over too. Blushed from the embarrasment i took the faceoff and proceeded with the game. We ended up losing 3-2 as the result of a breakaway goal with less than five minutes to go in the third.

No comments:

Post a Comment