Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Early Childhood Memories

My earliest childhood memory was the morning of my third birthday. It was a sunny day, and warm; which was and oddity considering that it was the sixth of January. When i resumed life away from the comforts of my dreams the outline of a shape started to appear. Slowly it came in clear enough for me to realize that it was my mother. "Mitch, good morning birthday boy! Hurry and get your self dressed there are some waffles with your name on them sitting at the table downstairs". she said.
I put on my favorite shirt with the emblem of my uncles fire equipment company spread across the front. Slid on my warm sweat pants and quickly scooted down from my room.
My eyes widened as they came upon the greatest feast a three year old you fathem. I sat down and dug in; my taste buds werent ready for the taste orgasim they were about to have swept upon them. Later on we had a party. Around noon we went to the fire station for a tour then finished it off at Circus Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment