Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Friend

       When I think about a best friend I have certain traits already installed in my head that they must possess. My ideal best friend must have a general liking of hockey; they must at least know how to skate. Then again what is a best friend if they cant be trusted with a secret. I recently was watching a movie that have the phrase "the only people you can trust in this world is your own blood".
       I would have to disagree, anyone can be trusted. Another trait my best friend should have is that they must have a sense of humor. If they cannot handle a joke they I can guarantee that we will not get along for very long. Last but not least they cannot be a vegetarian. I will at some point have to eat meat while I' am around them, if they cannot acquire a taste for it they can stick they're leafy food down their throat while they sit at a different table. Vegetarians disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment