Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily Journal 3-2-11

How ridiculous I was as a child. If you analyzed my actions and tried to sum them up with one word there would only be one option, goofy. I was indeed a silly child, when our family lived in Iowa I used to run into the living room and hide underneath the coffee table whenever I believed that I was in trouble. Just by seeing me curled up in a ball, my clothes dreched with sweat from the fear that overwhelmed me; you knew I did something wrong. It was as if I was admitting to my faults. Even when in reality you now realize that what you did was not nearly as bad as you believe it to be you look back and laugh because your head has images of you being punished racing through your mind. In Detriot during the playoffs for the Red Wings a fan threw an Octopus onto the ice believing it to be good luck. Most wouldnt have done such a thing in fear that they would be kicked out. This ended up becoming a tradition that is still used today by Detroit Red Wings fans. This act that many would consider to be troublesome actually benifited the overall moral of the team and the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment