Thursday, April 7, 2011

4-7-11 Journal

This class...
Well, creative writing was a first for me. I really enjoyed the fact that all of the assignments were up online, along with some sort of example. It really made it easy to go back and look over if you didn't fully understand. Most of the time, it was a quiet, friendly environment(besides when we had a sub) and that really helps to make it easier to work and stay concentrated. To find lyrics for an assignment, I found it quite fun. It allowed you to express yourself through music(and poetry) within the boundaries of what it appropriate. For the first time, i really enjoyed going to class. I'm not trying to suck up, because frankly i find sucking up to be a sign of weakness. This class was fun, that is why I'm stating my opinion.
Along with it ups, creative writing certainly had its downs. The class is based entirely on the computer. This brings technology into the equation. Many of the days when i didn't feel like working i had an easy way to divert myself from focusing on the matter at hand. Internet access makes it hard to stay on track, and I'am sure that i do not stand alone on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment